Fluid Bed Dryer from Neelam Industries
The process unit is two piece made of SS-304 / 316 stainless steel. Through mixing of Dry powders, Agglomeration and Drying are carried out in one unit
21st May, 2021 Mumbai
Neelam Industries Fluid Bed Dryer - Granulator combines unique design with unmatched granulation performance. Our system has achieved worldwide success in both the Pharmaceutical and API industries.
Neelam Industries fluid bed dryer is the right combination of an accurate controlled air direction flow with the exact air speed to minimize the pressure drop in the fluid bed, to ensure a perfectly balanced process preventing granule agglomeration and allowing a uniform fast growing of the granule with low and controlled moisture residual.
The process unit is two piece made of SS-304 / 316 stainless steel. Through mixing of Dry powders, Agglomeration and Drying are carried out in one unit of Neelam Fluid Bed Dryer.
Fluid Bed Dryer
Salient Feature :
- • Uniform reproducibility of high quality batches
- • Easy scale up to higher capacity units
- • Easy to validate cleaning process
- • Homogenous granules
- • Gentle product handling
- • Pharmaceutical execution for cGMP compliance.
- • AC inverters for precise air flow controls of the fluidized bed dryer process
- • Execution for hazardous areas for organic solvent processing
- • Inflatable seals with interlocking device to control correct bowl position
- • In house R&D for your product development
- • Fluid bed granulators available in large variety of capacities
- • Perfect control of air turbulence in tangential way with very low pressure drop
- • Uniform distribution of binder solution on each single granule
- • Fluid bed with the ability to granulate soluble and hygroscopic materials
- • Fluid bed with the ability to granulate fine particles
- • A more stable, reliable, repeatable, consistent granulation
- • Very fast processing time
- • No clogging of the guns and filters
- • No product loss and high yield
- • With the majority of formulations it is possible to avoid the use of the high shear mixer and the sizing mill