Pharmaceutical Process Vessels from Adinath International
08th June, 2021 Mumbai
PHARMACEUTICAL PROCESS & MIXING VESSELS (WITH OR WITHOUT HEAT EXCHANGE)
Adinath provides technical solutions for process vessels for sterile applications, bioreactors, bio fermenters, pre-tanks, melters and mixers according to your specifications. Our stirring system experts offer a wide range, providing mixing, dispersion, emulsifying, incorporation, pigging and homogenization features.
With years of experience, Adinath engineers define optimal solutions for heat exchange areas, sizing of double envelopes and half-shells to maintain the temperature, heating and cooling of your products.
SALIENT FEATURES OF PROCESS VESSELS:
- • Process Vessel Design as per ASME design with cGMP and / or ASME BPE standards.
- • Sterile process vessels for pharma & biopharma application.
- • Self-Supported, Skid mounted as well as mobile trolley units.
- • MOC: SS 304 / L, SS 316 / L
- • PVDF, PTFE, Hallar coated vessels as per process requirements.
- • Jacket (Plain / Limpet) can be provided optionally.
- • Agitator can be provided optionally.
- • Accessories like Load cell, Level Transmitter, Temperature controller, pH Controller, and Conductivity meter can be provided optionally.
PHARMACEUTICAL PROCESS VESSEL
TYPICAL APPLICATION AREAS
- • Storage tanks for purified water & WFI
- • Buffer tanks
- • Hold tanks
- • Pressurized vessel for solvents / sterile products
- • Agitated pressure vessels for various applications
- • Reaction vessels