Vibro Sifter from The Bombay Engineering Works
Powerful vibration by a gyratory motion by a special Vibro motor.
23rd April, 2021 Mumbai
Vibro Sifter Machine is used for screening, sieving, grading for solid-liquid separation. The process to separate the desired elements and the undesired elements from the combination of solid to solid (where two solids generally have different properties) and solid to liquid material.
Uses of Vibro Sifter in various industries such as pharmaceuticals, chemicals, cosmetics, plastics.
- Available in standard and GMP models with contact parts fabricated from stainless steel (304 / 316 )
- Portable unit with higher output
- Providing options for Double and triple deck units with different screens.
- Easy to dismantle for cleaning screens
- Noiseless, maintenance-free unit
- Design is cGMP – Current Good Manufacturing Practices compliance.
- All contact parts AISI 316 & non-contact parts AISI 304.
- Ideal for Graduation & Separation of Dry Powder, Granules, And Semi Solids / Liquids.
- Powerful vibration by a gyratory motion by a special Vibro motor.
- Side outlet & fines discharge.
- Easy movable & clean.
- Three different planes along the vertical axis help generate vibrations utilizing a specially designed vibratory motor with off-centered weights at the top and bottom end of the motor shaft.
- The angle of lead of the lower weight to the upper weight provides variable screening pattern & output.
- Inline loading/Milling process and transfer to bin/Blender by the Vacuum transfer system.
Double or triple deck sifting system
AVAILABLE CAPACITIES: 20”, 30” and 48”.